Thursday, March 02, 2006

Im late!!!!
Not late for work...duh..
But but...my 'best friend' hasn't come yet for this month.
And its been more than one week LATE!
Its very frustrating cause I sooo wanna go spa and I'm waiting for 'it' to be over soon!
I hope it will come SOON as all the signs have already shown. khekkekek

Ok. Lets not think too much about it.
Yes. I think too much about anything.
Hahhaha...

I'm just curiously waiting for Friday.
Zoo trip with my students.
At first, I'm so damn excited.
But to think of it..errr (sorry I have to keep on thinking), it will be a tiring and hectic day for us, teachers. Most parents will not be coming and these kids will be under our care.
Im always afraid of losing a child or perhaps a group of children. hehehe
Cause at this age, they are sooo mischievious over anything and they love to wonder about,ignoring the rules and regulations.

Hmm...Let's think positively now.
Insya'allah everything will be fine under our care. Ameen.
And NOW I sooo looking forward for the trip already! Yeah!
HAHAHHAH....
Crazy woman! pasal tu lambat datang...errr...
NVM!

12:33 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com